NCCM Non-woven Rolls are used at primary metal and stamping process. Porosity makes the Nonwoven roll compressible which maintain wringer uniformity with best contact on metal surface.
The best coefficient of friction on this rolls improve strip control for steering and avoiding coil slippage that you can increase the productivity with line speed.
Special thin construction allows is self-healing characteristic for better fluid control and reduce downtime costs.
Wringing, Oiling, Blank Washing, Tension/Break
Snubber, Bridle, Cradle, Deflector, Pinch/Feeder
- Non-woven rolls contribute to improves process qualty and product a lot
- They can be used lots of aplication for all strip lines or mills for steel such as stainless steel, aluminium and copper&brass
- Cleaning or Degreasing Lines
- Cold Rolling Mills
- Skin-pass Mills
- Hot-Dip Galvanizing Lines
- Continuous Annealing Lines
- Annealing and Pickling Lines
- Colour and/or Organic Coating Systems
- Slitting, Cut to Lenght and Tension Leveling Lines