Chemical Treatmenst For Metals Surfaces
Pretreatment-Primer for prepainted steel (CR&HRS).
No need to open degreasing, pretreatment and even primer units. Remarkable savings for chemical, energy, water, waste on these units. This gives you very competitve products with similar quality.
- Excellent adhesion with the common coil coating paints: polyester, epoxy, epoxy-polyester, PVDF
- Good corrosion resistance at very low film weight (0,5 µ)
- Excellent adhesion to Poliurethane foams, glues and adhesives for laminates
Thin Organic Coatings (TOC)
Multifunctional permanent coating specially designed for CRS and HRS, which find an end use in many indoor applications, such as office furniture, windows and doors frames.
- Significant corrosion resistance
- Antifingerprint quality
- Cost efficient
- High performances with low film weight
- Excellent formability
- Savings in oils
- Built-in Lubricity to aid post-forming processe
- Prevents scratches and marks during transport and handling
- Excellent paintability, no post treatment required